It’s been a busy year at Barbara’s Guesthouse, with new ownership and fresh touches throughout the place. Some of the things we’ve updated include:
1. The garden. Gone is the spa to make room for a more open outdoor space. Two rustic loungers provide the perfect place to catch-up and relax with a friend surrounded by leafy shade and thriving organic herbs.
2. An outdoor shower. A stylish curve of bamboo leads you into a private, outdoor shower experience, perfect for washing off any sand from the beach or refreshing after a day of activities.
3. The veranda lounge area. Kitted out with colourful, funky cushions, you’ll just want to curl up and while away the hottest hours of the day in cool comfort.
4. Name and signage. You may have previously known us as Barbara’s Budget Bed & Breakfast, but we’ve now simplified it to Barbara’s Guesthouse. Whilst the name has changed, we continue to offer excellent value accommodation, right in the heart of Byron Bay.
5. A lick of paint and little love. We’ve freshened up the place by painting throughout, we’ve made small touches and additions to the décor, and we’ve tried to create the perfect balance between minimalism and homeliness.
And there are more dramatic changes to come! Watch this space.